Friday, July 3, 2015

On the Needles Friday - July 3, 2015

Once again it's been awhile since I posted anything on my blog but here I am again.
 
On the needles now is my Camp Loopy Project #2 - Campside Shawl.  I am using Mrs. Croby's Carpet Bag yarn, love the feel of this yarn and gives great stitch definition to the garment.  This morning I finished the first set of eyelet charts and moved on to the next set.
 
 
Last Sunday I finished Project #1 - Dream Stripes.  I liked the pattern except that I am not happy with how each row starts with a slip stitch, it seems to pull too much with the color change every other row but blocking helped.  For this shawl I used Lorna Lace's Shepherd Sock (Andersonville) and white Loopy Solid Series yarn.
 
 
Take a minute and stop over at Patchwork Times and see what others have on their Needle.
 
 
Mary

1 comment: