Saturday, March 30, 2013

Pooling Yarn Challenge

Sometimes I'm up for a challenge and this one I am going to try.  JudyL at Patchwork Times is hosting this challenge which you manipulate your stitch count when knitting socks to have your yarn colors pool.  I have 2 yarns I have selected in hopes of some pooling effects.  I have chosen Knit Picks Stroll in Sorbet color way and Opal's Antonia which my be less of a challenge manipulating the stitch count.
 

 
Hope these yarns will work but none the less I will have 2 more pair of socks.
 
Mary


2 comments:

  1. I like the colors in that sorbet! My Knitpicks handpaints always seemed to pool -- can't wait to see what yours does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have used Stroll before and it is pretty good at pooling/flashing. Opal ????? Good luck.

    ReplyDelete