Friday, August 24, 2012

On (and Off) the Needles Friday.

On Monday I finished my Color Affection.  What a great summer at Camp Loopy, I can't believe what I was able to finish.  I never thought I could knit over 800 yards in a month but I did it - twice!
 
 
 Now I am back at my West Knits Mystery Shawl, which is no longer a mystery.  I am still working on Clue #2 and hope to be on the 3rd clue by next Friday.
 
 
Take a minute and stop over at Patchwork Times and see what others have on their Needles.
 
Mary

6 comments:

  1. Both shawls are stunning~ 800 yards is a whole lot of stitches and to do it twice! My, you have been busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Color Affection! I knit one this month for the Ravellenic Games and now I'm finishing up a Derecho for Camp Loopy (talk about striped garter stitch overload!)

    I'm also at about the same spot as you on the mystery shawl. Really enjoying the knit!!

    Can't wait to see what you cast on next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I am also on garter stitch overload. I'm ready to knit some more socks maybe something with a cable or at least with a pattern stitch - something other than just knit stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. The color affection shawl is just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your color affection shawl. Great colors! I'm working on that one, too, and a couple of others as well, including the Trapeze Mystery KAL. (Found you through Judy L's linky.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Orange is such a great color and way under used. Good choices for your shawl. Thanks for commenting on my post.

    ReplyDelete