Tuesday, May 24, 2011

2nd Completion for May

 My second completion for May was easy, just to add the binding - no reason way it took til the 23rd to finish.  My 30's Tossed 9 Patch has a scrappy binding and the panto I used is from Anne Bright called Splat and Signature Cotton White thread.
Hot off the frame is a quick quilt I put together from charm squares.  The fabric is from Moda called Sunkissed.  I used a panto from Anne Bright (one of my favorite designers) it is called Feather and Flowers.

This morning I have finally pulled out my UFO #9 Cathedral Stars.  I have only half of the top assembled - so I have a ways to go to try to get it finished by the end of May. 

The challenge is on!

Mary

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary,
    These quilts are so beautiful. I love the fabrics, and the quilting is really nice.
    Renee

    ReplyDelete