Saturday, July 5, 2008

New Countertop Installed


Well the new countertop was installed on Monday morning - what a difference it makes. I chose a solid surface countertop with an undermount sink, I really like the look of it. The top is by LG HI-MACS in the Maui Quartz color and a white under mount sink - its a real neutral color that can either go with warm or cool colors. Unfortunately my plumbing was not installed until Tuesday evening. Now that all the inconvenience is done with it is time to finish up grading the look. By Tuesday evening we finished painting the walls (pictures to come later). I want to do a tile back splash but have not decided on the tile as of yet. Kind of thinking of a matte white tile in a brick pattern with a light beige grout line - yep watching too much HGTV!
Mary



2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a difference!!! It looks fantastic.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new counter top. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete