Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Card Trick Finished


Since I can remember starting to sew/quilt I have always given my self some stitchin' time in the AM. Since I work retail my hours vary so the past 2 mornings I opened which means a very limited stitchin' time. On my ealry mornings I like to work on the bindings and since I handstitch them I usually save them for the early shifts. This morning I finished the binding on the Card Trick Quilt next I have a 30's Scrappy Quilt to do.


Since Sunday, I had cut the strips for baby size Bargello Quilt and was able to get a few sewn together to get this quilt started. Thats usually how I get quilts pieced and together, just spending time whenever I can and not before long I have a quilt top done.

Well hopefully tomorrow I'll have my washer fixed. When I called yesterday to find out more information on the timing of my appointment, I described what happened and they ordered the water valve to have it for tommorrow. They were suppose to call today if they had to delay the appointment but no word from them so I will keep my fingers crossed. I don't remember the last time I looked forward to doing laundry but I have enough underwear to get me thru Friday and after that is buy new or go to the Laundromat. So fingers crossed because I don't really want to travel with dirty clothes.

Once again tomorrow will be a whole new day.

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment