Friday, March 27, 2015

On the Needles Friday - March 27, 2015

Been along time but I am now feverishly working on my Semester 2 Loopy Academy Projects.
 
My first project I started is Dalekanium socks for my Slipped Stitch Project.   Love the pattern, simple to follow but if you decide to knit it knits up big.  This is my second start for the socks, I chose the size according to my foot but ended up way to large so after 4 inches I restarted with smaller size and a much better fit.  The yarn is Zitron Trekking, love the little pools of color.
 
 
For my Striped Project I will knitting Sleeves by Martina Behm.  The yarn is Loopy Solid Series in Caramel, Lake, Ice, Silver Sage, Apricot and Strawberry.  I've been looking at this pattern for awhile, thought Sleeves would be great for those cool summer nights or indoors when hubby has the air too low.

 
And for my Felted Project I will be knitting Adult Clog-n-Soc by Bekah Knits.  I am using Cascade 220  in Turtle and Pumpkin Spice and 220 Superwash in White for the sock part.  Hope these turn out and I will definitely be making more for next winter.

 
Take a minute and stop over at Patchwork Times and see what others have on their Needle.
 
Mary

4 comments:

  1. Great patterns! Your socks are so bright and cheery. Love your colors for "Sleeves."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like trekking yarn, great socks and all your yarns look wonderful can't wait to see what you do with them

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bright socks. Am anxious to see how your felted clogs go. I've wanted to do some felted mittens for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Sleeves pattern is great; Martina Behm makes wonderful patterns! I'll be interested to see your clogs when they are finished.

    ReplyDelete