Friday, November 22, 2013

On the Needles Friday - November 22, 2013

Making slow progress on my Dateline Cowl and loving the looks of it.  The pattern has you start with a provisional cast on and I'm thankful for all the You Tube videos out there made this cast on easy to get done.  I am adding the beads on each side of the center section on the first row of the pattern repeat, they really don't stand out but I like the little addition.
 
 
 
Take a minute and stop over at Patchwork Times and see what others have on their Needles.
 
Mary

5 comments:

  1. beautiful!! the color looks as soft as the yarn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your prettty cowl and the color is great too.. Adding beads sounds like a more advanced technique than I'm ready for at this stage in my knitting. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That will be pretty when finished! I think you will see the beads - it will just be subtle, but there. Will make people look twice! Cheers! Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! Yes, youtube is a lifesaver!

    ReplyDelete