Friday, August 2, 2013

On the Needles Friday

I started my Camp Loopy Project #3 this morning.  With 800 yards minimum to knit I have a long way to go this month, I can see not allot of other things getting accomplished.  I am knitting Waving Lace Top in Cascade Heritage Silk and the colorway is Sage Honey.  Not much to show since I only have completed 6 rounds.
 
 
I completed my second camp project on Sunday - Lace Vine Vest.  I'm happy with  how it turned out except I may redo the front ribbing, it seems to pull up too much to my liking but I will try blocking it again to see if that helps.

 
Take a minute and stop over at Patchwork Times and see what others have on their Needles.

Mary

1 comment:

  1. Your lace vest is really pretty! I would never be able to finish that much yarn in a month, but I'm going to enjoy watching all of you race to the finish line :*) Maybe next year I'll have enough experience to run with the "big dogs" LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete