Friday, May 3, 2013

On the Needles Friday

I finished my first pair of socks for the Pooling Sock Challenge this morning.  First pair is done with Knit Picks Stroll in Sorbet colorway.
 

No progress made on my second pair this week.  I want to get the heel turns done this weekend and  finish the gusset by next Friday then my plans are to start on my third pair.
 
 
My practice scarf is still on the loom.  I have about 37" inches woven and hope to finish this weekend.  Next I plan on doing kitchen towels.
 
 
Take a minute and stop over at Patchwork Times and see what others have on their Needles.
 
Mary

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhh your socks are beautiful!! What lovely colors you choose. I'm so envious of all these pretty projects you are doing. Wish I had enough time to do this and quilt for others too. One day!!! sigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow love the socks! The pooling is to die for! I also would love to try weaving some day! Looks like fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete