Saturday, March 10, 2012

Oh My! It's March Already!


Sure has been a while since I posted anything.  No major accomplishments here.  Managed to quilt a couple of quilts.  The picture is the my February UFO Challenge - Snow Business - I completed the top in 2007 and I still have the binding to finish.  My 'To be Binded' pile is getting bigger - I now have 2 quilts and 2 table runners to bind.



I have done some knitting since the first of the year.  The pattern for the socks is called
Cable Lagoon and I finished them in January.  In the center is Knit Night Gloves which actually were done from yarn left over from a scarf I also finished in February (but yet to weave the ends and take a picture).  And the red circle is a beret called Springtime in Philadelphia, first time I knitted a beret.  Currently I participating in the Bernat KAL - we are in our 4th clue and I am behind, so knitting is taking up allot of my quilting time.

So that's what I have been up to!


Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment