Friday, April 29, 2011

UFO #4 Complete!

Mission accomplished for April, I finished the Sailboat Lap Quilt, UFO #4.  I had assembled the blocks maybe last year and just put them aside but never got back to them but thanks to JudyL's UFO Challenge it is now done - binding and all.  For the batting I used Hobbs 80/20 batting and the panto is by Anne Bright called Sailin.' 

Now I am also on a mission to complete UFO #1 and #10 which I did not finish during the past 2 months.  Both quilts are quilted and ready for the binding, which are going to be done by machine.  My preference is hand stitching the binding to the back but #1 is a Queen size quilt and my heart isn't in to doing all that hand sewing.

Got my fingers crossed for May's choice to complete.

Mary

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your April UFO finish--looks like fun! And so nice to have something completed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since we live fairly close to the water, I just love your sailboats quilt! Lovely finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute! Nice job on the finish! and finishing more besides... wow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute design you made on the quilting...perfect for the quilt! Great finish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really darling! Congrats on your finish. It feels so good to be able to cross those quilts off the UFO list.

    ReplyDelete