Saturday, January 16, 2010

Just a Quiet Day

Just a quiet day of quilting today and since it started raining it was the best option. I'm still a little sore from my accident but that is to be expected for sure.

I made this quilt top a few years back and never quilted it, so today was its day. I used one of my new edge to edge patterns by Anne Bright, it is called Luna. I liked the way it actually resembled the patterns in the fabric, a good compliment. It quilted up rather quickly and I really like the way it turned out. Next thing is to the getting the binding done.

I even (finally) added more pictures to my Webshots albums - can't remember the last time I did that. I signed up on Facebook but haven't done my profile or added any pictures yet. I finished a customers quilt this morning. And worked on piecing a wall hanging.

All in all a pretty productive day.

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment