Sunday, December 27, 2009

Nice Quiet Sunday

Nice quiet Sunday here - Kasey decided that JD made an excellent pillow. That's one thing she absolutely loves is to sleep with her 'brothers and sister' - but awake she is a terror on 4 paws.
We ventured out today and drove down to Tanger Outlet to make a return and do a little shopping, not much though. I picked up probably a half year supply of body wash at Bath and Body Works - love their after Christmas sale and Jody found a pair of shoes at the Rack Room. Not much for us but the puppies made a haul at PetSmart.

One of my favorite quilting websites is Quiltville.com and Bonnie Hunter has started a new Mystery Quilt the day after Thanksgiving. I pulled all my fabrics together but I needed to finish a few quilts before I started it. This past week I finally got to start and I am almost finished with Step #2. I am doing it in Christmas fabric/colors so I will have plenty of time to complete it before next Christmas (hopefully). I'm not too far behind - I think she just posted Step #6.
Well, laundry is done and tomorrow back to work.
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment