Saturday, September 26, 2009

Another One Done

I finished quilting this one this afternoon. The pattern is called My Blue Heaven - great scrappy blue and beige quilt. I used a polyester batting and the edge to edge pattern is called Billowy - next thing to do is bind it (next week). I have the backing for #3 ready to load and will probably start quilting later tonite or tomorrow morning.
JD has been my quilting buddy today - which he usually is when he is allowed in, if not he is laying outside of the gate. He has become quite vocal, a noisy little guy, not a barker but makes some of the oddest noises I have ever heard a dog make. He has definitely grown up to be a good boy.
Ok - break over.
Mary

1 comment:

  1. Both quilts pictured are absolutely gorgeous!
    Hope Jody is feeling better...

    ReplyDelete